FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FitLine Car

I met up with someone yesterday to share about FitLine.

Gave the person Activize to drink, talk about the USPs of FitLine (NTC, NGP and GMP) and then went on to talk about the company background.

When it came to the page where one of the incentives of PM International is the carfund, she looked surprised. And asked:

She:'Must put the word 'FitLine Creates Champion all over the car, ah. And must be black ah?'

Me:' We are proud to be able to do that. It's our marketing tool. It's like having a mobile billboard'

She: 'Eh, just now I saw a FitLine car at Rothman's roundabout in PJ. I was thinking to myself that is quite a unique car'

Me: 'That was MY car la! haha'

And then, both of us broke into laughter. She then agreed, yes, having logo all over the car is quite catchy.

Like my other friend, AT, puts it - Your car is funky.


Me and my FitLine car




No comments:

Post a Comment