FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Unsure?

I was at the cash deposit ATM at a shopping mall earlier. As usual, I want things to be done fast and I hate waiting.

The lady in front of me took her own grandfather's time to key in her account number. But wait, after keying in, she cleared it. She forgot or isnt sure of the account number!

Geezzz...So I waited. I began to tap my feet quite loudly to let her know that someone is waiting behind her.

So she tried again. Again, she forgot/is unsure of the account number. How can you NOT know the bank account number when you want to deposit cash???

She felt guilty that she was taking up too much time. She allowed me to use the ATM and queue up behind me. I was done in less than 2 minutes. Then I went off, to run errands. On my way to my appointment venue, I had to pass the ATM again. She was still there! And it was like 20 minutes ago! Gosh!

What's with such people??? But there are people who are like her. Dont know what they want in life. Dont know what is happening around them. Just living day to day. What is the meaning of life then?

No comments:

Post a Comment