FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Giving Back to Society

I'm currently reading this book, written by the founder and owner of one of the biggest MLM companies in US.

It's amazing what he has to say, what he has accomplished and his attitude in life.

Since he has made his money, both him and his business partner wanted to give back to their hometown which was 'dying'. So they begun to build offices, hospitals, hotels, etc. And they thought nothing of recognition. They just wanted to do their part for their town they grew up in. As a result, their hometown flourished and SMEs begin to emerge and lifestyles of many families begin to improve.

Isnt it amazing to have the ability to do that? That the money that you initially put in, causes a domino effect and able to touch so many lives. And these lives, will continue to touch more lives, as a result of the 'Pay It Forward' concept. wow...

The book gave me ideas when I make my money from FitLine. I just cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment