FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, April 2, 2009

To be in 5% or 95%?

I recently had a conversation with a friend from overseas. She bought a FitLine product from me about a month ago.

I hadnt been able to follow up with her on the product as she doesnt really reply my emails or smses. Hence, I decided to call her to get a reply.

Product - well, she hasnt inculcated the habit of drinking the minerals. Keeps on forgetting.

Herself ? She's at the crossroad - to be in business or to go back into employment. She has been in the FMCG line for many years and she was doing very well in it until she had her first child. Then priorities changed. Baby came first. She left her job as the hours was taking a toll on her.

During the conversation, she asked me what should she do?

I told her to go into business, and not look back. I have known her for more than 10 years, and I know she will excel in whatever she does. Of course, since she has been drawing a very good salary for more than 10 years, the thought of having instable and little income for the initial few months give her the cringes. Thus, she has been going for interviews, hoping to get back into employment.

I also told her that since her baby is only one year old, NOW is the time to get into business, and build her business so that when it is stable, she can spend more time with her baby and able to afford better things for her baby.

I truly hope that she takes my advice seriously to join us, the business owners, the 5%er and make it BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment