FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Be confident of yourself

I recently attended a money management talk conducted by a local author. I always enjoy (especially when it's FREE) going for talks to see what I can learn from the author and also whether the person is suitable to become my business partner.

Of course, at the end of the talk, I did learn one or two things. However, what shocked me was the way the author degraded herself. Since it was a money management talk, I expected the author to be confident of herself that she was on her way to financial freedom.

Instead, she kept on trashing herself that she is poor.

I understand that the initial years of an entrepreneur is tough. You are just scrapping by to pay the bills. However, those who succeed, have a burning desire to fulfill their dream.

This author has big dreams too. However, I found that she contradicted herself by saying that she doesnt have to be rich. Or should I say it's not necessary to be rich. During the talk, I voiced my opinions that I didnt agree to certain things she said.

Anyway, at the end of the talk, I approached her to thank her for the talk. And lo and behold. I could feel that her energy level is SO low as though she has lost her confidence!

Hmmm...how do you achieve big dreams if you dont have energy and confidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment