FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Healing Crisis?

Ever since coming back from Phuket, I had been unable to sleep well and slowly losing my voice. Normally, due to my hectic schedules, I have good night sleep (of course, I read before I sleep. Currently reading ‘Tis by Frank McCourt)

Thus, it is a vicious cycle. During the day, I need the energy to keep myself going, to share about FitLine. However, since I am unable to sleep at night, I realised that I am unable to properly recharge my body.

I was trying to figure out the cause of it. And maybe it’s because I’m very excited. I have been getting calls from contacts that I hadn’t touch base with for years, and now they are interested to know more about the business.

The last time I had such physical reaction was when I attended a seminar last year. The seminar was for four days and throughout the four days, I had anxiety attack (couldn’t breathe). I didn’t know where it was coming from (meaning, don’t know why it happened and what it meant)

However few months down the road, opportunities started surfacing and I achieved my next ranking of International Marketing Manager.

So, like my good friend, GY tells me, it’s a sign that BIG things are going to happen. The body is shutting down, right to the cellular level to adjust accordingly. And I concur!

No comments:

Post a Comment