FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, March 6, 2009

It's My Economy

I met someone the other day at a seminar for nutrition. Naturally, as a networker, we exchanged contacts.

A few days ago, he called me and asked how's business. I said, it's good and getting better everyday.

He begs to differ. He thinks that MLM industry is too saturated and cant be done. He has tried the grandfather of MLM, *way, and a few others, and he didnt succeed. Thus, MLM is not workable.

And he asked me what I thought of nutrition, and what's the business potential in it. Of course, I shared about 'The Next Trillion' and how wellness is the next BIG industry.

ok. This guy got motivated for awhile. Seemed excited.

Later today, I bumped into him. Again, he asked me, how's business? MLM cant do one. he said. Economy is bad, everyone has no money to buy supplements.

Confidently I told him. Yes, everyone says that the economy is bad. But that's everyone. I'm not going to fall in that category. It's MY economy. I determine what MY economy will be. not him. not everyone. ME.

As for market being saturated, how can that be? the market is big enough for all. and with so many MLM companies around, only the best, or the top companies will survive. i have always viewed that competition is healthy, because it is consumer driven. and the consumer will determine what stays and what leaves.

So guys, it's always YOUR economy. Not the government's economy. YOU make things work.

If you dont know which economy you belong to, join me at PM-International AG.

No comments:

Post a Comment