FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Loving What You Do

I had an interesting conversation with a friend a few days ago. Both of us are avid readers and both of us dont enjoy reading sci fiction or horror genre books.

Ever since Harry Potter movie burst into the scene, so many people made so much 'hoo haas' about the book, about people camping overnight just to purchase the latest edition and so forth.

Since I claim that I am an avid reader, I felt that I have to do Harry Potter and myself justice. Harry Potter - that avid readers read his story, and myself - gave a chance to myself to know Harry Potter.

I borrowed a Harry Potter book from a friend, who is a huge fan. And, at the end of it, I still couldnt understand the fuss about it. Never mind. Next on the author list. Stephen King. I borrowed 'The Tommy Knockers' from the library. Read and tried very hard to keep up with it. Finally, mid way I gave up. It was too painful to keep on reading it. I just wasnt enjoying myself.

I have always enjoyed reading since young. Thus, I now know that I will not touch sci fiction and horror books since I have tried and didnt enjoy at all. I will just stick to self-help, motivational, biographies, memoirs, and the occasional chick lit (Sophie Kinsella is just so FUNNY!) books.

Isnt that life all about that? Loving what you do, so that you live the moment? You live in the present? Not the past, not the future, but NOW?

This what I notice about myself. When am I the happiest? When I share with people about FitLine, when I share with people about good health, when I'm with nature and of course, in the company of loved ones.

I have always shared with people. You just cant share/sell FitLine if you are not in love with it. People will sense your motive. People will sense your insincerity. At the end of the day, it will just not materialize.

Thus, find your love and you will love life.

I have found my love. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment