FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, March 5, 2009

FitLine Multi-Millionaire in the Making

My movie stub

The movie, "Slumdog Millionaire' won so many oscars, and a friend wanted to watch, I thought that I should do myself and the movie justice. Needed a breather from the hectic days.

I came out of the movie awed. Awed that life is actually quite simple. We go through life, we have ups and downs. But as long as we remain focus on the BIG picture, work towards it, life then has meaning. But of course, most importantly, we must know 'what and why' we want the big picture. No point wanting something just because everyone wants it. Soon, the burning desire will just die off.

Thus, at the end of the day, determination does pay off. Never, ever, give up. Always be in motion, be in the game.

And I, Cindy Wong, is the FitLine multi-millionaire, in the making.

p/s: guess the movie was so good, that for a moment, we couldnt locate the car! spent a good 15 minutes circling the car park before locating it! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment