FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First Incentive Trip with FitLine - Cruise from Singapore to Phuket















Dressed to the nines for the Gala Dinner




















At the welcome reception




I just got back from my first incentive trip with FitLine. A group of top achievers (58 pax) all over Malaysia boarded the Superstar Virgo cruise from Singapore to Phuket and back to Port Klang.

As it was my first time on a cruise, I was looking forward to the experience of fellowship among FitLiners and also recognition for my achievements.

I was recognised twice - Being the Top Sponsor in Malaysia (won a sony ericsson handphone) and winner of sponsoring contest (won a limited edition PM International 15th anniversary watch). Also, I was interviewed and the video will be sent to Germany to be compiled into a DVD featuring top achievers in Malaysia.

It was pretty relaxing, as the company event only took place on 2 days, out of the 5 days 4 nights we were on board. I spent the time exploring the ship, working out at the gym daily for an hour and making new friends.

Of course, not forgetting the 'makan' sessions. The double boiled soup at the chinese restaurant was just heavenly. I took more than 1 serving each time! Although food was plentiful, I didnt 'dive' into makan session each time. I cant afford to put on weight, now that I'm the face of our FitLine Weight Management Plan.



When the ship arrived in Phuket, I was excited about being on a foreign land. We were taken to a snacks shop, jewellery factory, then cashew nut factory and lastly lunch. I didnt purchase anything from those places as I am making a point not to purchase unhealthy food and I'm not into jewellery. I didnt know that Phuket is so HOT and humid that I'm so glad that I'm staying in KL. I also intended to go for body massage near Patong Beach. But due to time constraint, had to give that a miss. Ah well...



It was definitely an experience, on a trip with the FitLine family. Looking forward to more incentive trips and BIGGER paychecks!

















Near the staircase to the reception


















At the cashew nut factory. Standing below a cashew
nut tree


















At the jewellery factory.















The ship we were on...

No comments:

Post a Comment