FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, March 27, 2009

I want money but I have no time for it...

I met up with an acquaintance a few days ago. I hadnt seen her for about 3 years. Somehow along the way, we got caught up with our own lives and didnt really make the effort to meet up.

I had an event last night, and I just dropped her an email to invite her. Surprisingly, she replied and this time round, we made it a point to meet up (although she couldnt make it to the event)

I was shocked to see how she look, only after a short span for 3 years. She has put on weight, has 'panda eyes' and her complexion is so dull.

What happened? Struggling to pay the bills, problems with kids, spouse, house, etc. Name it, and she has it. At least, she enjoys her work, although it doesnt pay much.

So I asked, what do you plan to do that each month you struggle with the bills? She said that she will eventually want to do business, MLM, unit trust, insurance, etc, when the time is RIGHT. When is the right time? When everything is settled.

Why? After work, she has to go home, prepare meals, make sure kids are ok, clean the house and by the time all are settled, she's too tired and ready for bed.

Doesnt this sound so familiar? That most of us struggle through with this? We are too tired to take the extra step to better ourselves and eventually we stay where we are or perhaps even regress?

And at the same time, we complain that we are short of money all the time and yet we dont do anything about it? Isnt that the definition of insanity = taking the same actions and expecting different results?

I feel sorry for this acquaintance of mine. I told her, when she is ready to better herself, when is ready to build her pipeline, I'm always around. FitLine is just waiting for more people to discover it and ride the wave along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment