FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Inspiring signals with FitLine day

It was supposed to be a hectic day today, with 3 appointments back to back, and my personal errand to run in the morning. Part of the FitLine MLM business is, some prospects will do a last minute 'no show'. 2 of my appointments were rescheduled. I took things in stride, knowing that it's part of business.

Since the past few days have been very hectic, my telly has been left idle, not touched. Today, managed to watched telly, and caught Oprah Winfrey, twice, airing different episodes.

This lady is truly marvellous. She can literally change the world with her talkshow.

In the first episode, her guests and her talked about Law of Attraction. It caught my attention as I have committed myself to practising whole heartedly for the past few weeks. (yes, and I am seeing results. YES!)

In the second episode, she paid tribute to Dr Martin Luther King Jr. I only knew how great this person is, early this year (I attended a seminar and his famous speeches and videos were reviewed during the seminar)

Thus re-watching Dr Martin Luther King Jr's speech 'I have been to the Mountain Top' sent me down memory lane. During the seminar, it made me realise what my 'promised land' is. And now, the video reminded me what is my 'promised land'. (excerpt of the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0whBALnwgQQ&feature=related)

And I honestly think that the universe is sending me signals (rescheduling my appointments so that I get to watch the Oprah's episodes), and I feel very blessed and excited thinking what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment