FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, August 2, 2009

FitLine business is so easy to share!

FitLine Activize


Of late, when I share about FitLine with prospects, people always ask me 'tablet form ah'? (ah is a Malaysian pun added to the sentence. Same like lah, mah. Dont ask me how it originated)

And I will always reply, no, it's a drink and they taste great. We dont have tablet formats here as our USP is absorption.

And then I will prepare the FitLine Activize drink for both the prospect and myself. And 99.99% of the prospects will drink the FitLine Activize and 90% are so plesantly surprised that it taste great! (of the hundreds of prospects I have come across with, only ONE prospect refused to drink)

Thus, it's so EASY to share about FitLine! Imagine wanting someone to swallow a tablet? And you offer the tablet to the prospect??? Will you swallow a tablet if someone were to offer to you? I honestly will think MANY times...

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm that 1 person who refused to drink LOL

    By the way I like your approach in writing this blog. I really like to read all your stories :D

    I would love to meet up with you to discuss about MLM biz... hopefully in these coming few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...if you did refuse my drink, then it was 2 persons who refused my drink!

    yeah, let's meet up. it has been too long...

    ReplyDelete