FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, August 28, 2009

Diet Plan 2 with FitLine continued

Looks like I dont have to diet for 10 days as expected. Yipee! With daily exercise and cautious eating, my weight went down by 0.5kg.

Let's look what I ate yesterday.

Breakfast: FitLine Powercocktail + Rolled oats + 1 apple + 1 pear

Morning break: Milo kosong (Malaysian version of hot chocolate without milk and sugar) - had to drink something. Was prospecting

Lunch : Mee hoon soup

Afternoon break : 1 apple + 1 pear

Dinner: FitLine Gourmet Shake + 1 spoon of FitLine Basics Plus + clear chicken soup + fruit smoothy (without cream)

was I hungry throughout the day? most of the time no. there were certain occasions where hunger pang called. I just drank water and focus on activities on hand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment