FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Diet Plan 2

Due to the birthday celebrations and inadequate exercising for the past 2 weeks, I realised that I put on 1.5kg. And it obviously shows on my face (ie rounder)

I realised somehow that I have a bit too much flesh on me a few days ago. Somehow, a comment made by someone, when I passed my namecard to him, broke the straw.

Today, I just decided to go on my 2nd Diet, damage control, before things get worst (easier to shed 1.5 kg compared to 15kg!)

My Plan for the next 10 days
Breakfast: FitLine powercocktail + rolled oats + 2 fresh fruits
Lunch : Soupy. Nothing fried or oily plus lots of vegetables.
Dinner : FitLine Gourmet Shake
Snacks: Fresh fruits

I am quite confident that I am able to shed off 1.5kg in 10 days. When I shared my diet plan with C, who wanted to introduce a very famous hokkien mee to me, C was crushed. (supposed to have the hokkien mee one of these days)

Anyway, hokkien mee can wait. But my 1.5kg cant!

No comments:

Post a Comment