FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Always look beyond in FitLine business

I have this consumer, L who purchases quite a sizeable volume of products from me every month.

L has been purchasing the products for about 6 months now. L was initially a tough nut to crack and is still.

L doesnt have much experience and exposure to MLM products and expects the moon, star and sun from me. I really wonder if she has been exposed to other MLM products, will L be served that well...

I believe in adding value to my organizations, doing things beyond the minimum. Somehow with L, it is never enough.

There was once, I had a conversation with L and I mentioned my principles about how I always add value beyond.

To my disappointment, L replied "Let's wait and see".

Well, my upline always mention - look beyond. or chinese saying 'tai hoi'

No comments:

Post a Comment