FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Diet Plan 2 successful!

Achieved my target. Shed off 1.5kg. Amazed that I did it in 3 days. Perhaps because I nipped it in the bud before it became too large?

It was easy. Just exercised, ate lots of fruits (ideal vegetable portions were a bit tough to achieve), avoided fried and oily food and cut down on carbohydrate (ie rice and noodles)

I was supposed to drink FitLine Gourmet Shake as my dinner during the diet, but heck, friends asked me out for steamboat dinner (using pumpkin as soup base). As a foodie, couldnt resist. But I made sure that during dinner, I only ate the meat/vege. I avoided drinking the soup. Pumpkin is very starchy thus high in carbohydrate.

Ok, now back to normal of food in moderation...

No comments:

Post a Comment