FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, August 3, 2009

FitLine decision: ice cream vs cake

I met my prospect at a cafe famous for its cakes.


The cake pamphlet on the table was just staring at me. And the fact that my prospect was 40 minutes late gave me more time to look at the pamphlet (is God testing my will power???)

The time was late evening, close to 5pm. I normally have my dinner by 730pm. Thoughts were playing in my mind - yes, I would love to have the cake, but then again, it will spoil my dinner, overload of calories and getting the cake is unnecessary expenses.

At the end, I won! I just had a juice and plain water. YEAH! (cant say the same of New Zealand Natural's Macadamia Supreme though. luckily no ice cream pamphlet staring at me...)



No comments:

Post a Comment