FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, August 24, 2009

Different perspective = change

The more airy trek, compared to the usual trail which is shady


We humans are such creature of habits. When we are so used to doing things a certain way, any changes, we are just so out of our comfort zone.

Last weekend, went to Gasing. This time, I agreed to go because we were using a different trail. I enjoyed the trail to a certain extent, but it was uncomfortable. Wasnt familiar with the steps.

The next day, also went to Gasing. This time, with a different group of people and using the 'reverse' trail (ie instead of the usual A to B, we used B to A). It was quite refreshing.

It made me realise that's life too. Sometimes, just have to tweak our habits so that we get out of our comfort zone and get the creative juices following.

Same like FitLine business. Sometimes, I am so used to doing things a certain way, that I didnt stop to think what better ways can be done. Yes, old ways do bring results, thus repeat the strategy. But it's also good to always be on the lookout and get creative on how things can be improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment