FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Healthy Lifestyle with FitLine

At the peak of Saga Hill



Entrance of Saga Hill


I have been going to Gasing Hill almost consistently every other weekend for the past 1.5 years. However of late, realised that the hill was packed with both people and man's best friend (yes, I have phobia for dogs)

Also, I realised that I was getting too comfortable at Gasing - it was my comfort jungle. And when I'm comfortable, growth stops.

Thus, when a friend invited me to Saga Hill, in Taman Saga, Ampang, I jumped at the opportunity.

Difficulty wise, both Saga and Gasing are similar. The biggest difference is Gasing has a lot of 'proper' steps in the jungle, while Saga is more sandy, thus making footing a little slippery at times.

And of course, while hiking up, I kept on sipping FitLine Fitness Drink to maintain my endurance and for faster recovery. Cheers to variety of jungles!

No comments:

Post a Comment