FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

People make life interesting

I was so excited this morning, that I was finally able to meet up with a prospect whom I have been following up for the past 4 months.

F was just always busy - either outstation or preparing for another project.

And when F was finally available to meet me, I was excited that I was able to share about FitLine with her (at last!)

F was an hour late (how you do anything, is how you do everything), and filled the conversation about all the business disappointments....

Hmm...then I realised that F definitely needs more good vibes, to move on.

That is the interesting thing about FitLine - we meet all kinds of people, the good, the bad and the ugly. That is what makes life interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment