FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Indulgence lifestyle


A few of us went for a nice dinner at a 5 star hotel in downtown KL. Out of the 4 of us, 3 of our birthdays fall in the month of August (including yours truly :) )

Thus, it was a good excuse to pamper ourselves. Dinner was good. Began with the starter. Mine was mushroom soup. Authentic and definitely not from the can!





Followed by beetroot sorbet, to prepare our palette for the main meal.






And finally, my main meal - cod fish. This was truly yummy. The cod fish was very well marinated.




Overall, very good dinner, surrounded by friends and most importantly, I am able to savour the lifestyle that I enjoy.




In relaxed mood, savouring the ambience and moment...

Am looking forward to the day when my FitLine business has grown to the extent that such lifestyle is a daily occurance, and not just for special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment