FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FitLine Leadership Training and R&R

Business first



Dream lifestyle : me and my book beside the pool


Last weekend, was great. I took the liberty of having a little R&R at a 4star nearby hotel. The FitLine leadership training was also conducted there and we were given rooms for accommodation.

I took the chance to stay there and slightly pampered myself. I checked in the night before, and proceeded to check out the live band. Truly sucked. Left after 30 minutes.

Had an early night to ensure I was fresh for the training (btw, training is for TPs who hold the rank IMM and above. IMM is the minimum requirement to be recognised as leaders in PM International AG) the next day.

After the training, headed to the poolside to read. It was great! Enjoyed the 45 minutes of reading time, and later on headed to steam bath.

Overall, the FitLine leadership training was good. It reaffirmed my belief and conviction that I'm on the right track...say yes to April 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment