FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, July 6, 2009

Spot on!

I particularly like meeting up with this FitLine consumer of mine, L.

When I first got to know L, L was so difficult. After a few more encounters, L 'soften' up and L is such an easy person to deal with. L is so witty and has recently retired.

We will always meet at a particular mamak (restaurant selling Indian Muslim food) in Bangsar to catch up and for me to pass L the monthly FitLine products.

This particular mamak, is located in a commercial hub in Bangsar. Thus, parking can be a nightmare sometimes.

However, when I am scheduled to meet L, I will always get a spot right in front of the mamak. And L cant believe it! It has happened for the past 3 times consecutively (also once, L informed me that my car needs shower badly!)

During our most recent meet up,

L asked me. 'Do I have a reserve parking at the mamak???'

I told L, 'Yes'.

L said 'You are BS-ing'

Hahahhahaaa

So, what's my secret of getting the right spot in front of the mamak at all times? I just dont think that I will not get a spot. I drive there, knowing that I will get a spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment