FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More money but...

I met up with T the other day. T was sharing with me how money seemed never to be enough. So many bills to pay and money doesnt come easily.

Since I got my money blueprint adjusted, I shared with her my know how - that there are so many opportunities out there - forex, trading, internet marketing, real estate, MLM, etc.

Of course, since my full time earnings come from FitLine, I shared with T the benefits of doing the FitLine business, highlighting both the ups and downs of it.

T mentioned that MLM is not within the scope and is more interested in internet marketing. Thus, I shared with T that there are many previews in town, to know more about how such business opportunities work.

T responded by saying - see how la...hmmm.....how to expect different results by doing the same things?

No comments:

Post a Comment