FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Interior Design Inspired a FitLiner...

Openess and close to nature


Went to prospect an established interior designer at his office yesterday.

I have actually passed his office many times, as it is along the main road. Didnt notice it as there were many other offices around that area too.

When I arrived at his office, I was truly 'WOWed'. I love his idea of combining openess and nature. Most offices, are so boring. Same colours, designs and very 'boxy'.

He gave me a little tour of his office and when we reached his room, I was more 'wowed'. I enjoyed the view of the vicinity from his room.

Then, I shared about FitLine and how FitLine has helped me with my health and lifestyle. He was definitely hooked by it!

I left his office feeling inspired, and knowing how the interior of my future home will look like...

No comments:

Post a Comment