FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, July 23, 2009

FitLine Prospects' Criterias

Everyone says that anyone can be a prospect in FitLine. I beg to differ.

There are some people who in my opinion, I will not approach to be in my team. Why, because I choose who I want to be in my team.

I enjoy working with people who have a good attitude, high energy and mostly integrity. To me, skills can be learnt.

If in my course of dealing with the person, I realise that the person is arrogant, dishonest and has poor attitude, I would rather not approach the person in FitLine.

A few days ago, I attended a seminar, which was open to the public. There was this guy, very well dressed, sitting right at the back, but unfortunately kept on talking on the phone when the speaker was presenting. A few of us kept staring at the guy, but I guess he has the skin of a rhino (ie thick skinned). All the while, he had his arms around his girfriend/wife.

I am really put off by this public etiquette. Such people are just so rude...Definitely not in my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment