FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mini hill

The beach (no idea what is the name of this beach), which is the foot of the mini hill




The faithful mini hill, which had served me well, when I was back in my hometown


Ever since I conquered Mount Kinabalu in April, flat lands for exercise is no longer adequate for me. It has to be a combination of hills and flat land.

When I was back in my hometown, pre Mount K, I used to go to the park near my parents' home. Now, the park bores me. Not only it is packed, the place is small, thus I had to go a few rounds to fulfill my exercise quota.

Then, I found this mini hill, near the beach. Not too bad. I went up and down this hill for 5 times to get my cardio workout fix.

A few times, on the way down, passerbys wanted to give me a ride. Guess they are not used to people exercising on that mini hill.

This is my lifestyle - FitLine+exercise+good diet+hmmm...etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment