FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Certainty

I have been running up and down to this place for the past few days, and it's well known for its horrendous parking places (ie no place to park!)

Since I have committed to John Kehoe's learning, being a student of Mind Power, I am determined not to fall prey to the parking problem at the said place.

Thus, each time I turn into the premises, I drive in, with the confidence and certainty that there is ALWAYS a parking place for me, near the entrance.

And it has worked very well for me.

D on the other hand, grumbles about lack of parking place and had to resort to walking quite a distance each time.

With this, I also bear in mind that I will, with certainty make the FitLine trip as I envisioned, both in April and June next year. Things will just fall in place and I will be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment