FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Yummy food at night market

Since I had been away in my hometown for almost a week, my house is devoid of fruits. Not to mention that, dust welcomed itself at my place.

Immediately upon arrival, exercised, then cleaned the house and I headed to a nearby night market. I had to get fruits. Was hoping that I can get mangosteen (I love them!)

Yes, I managed to get mangosteen, nice, cheap and fresh (now is the mangosteen season. RM5 for 2kg) and soursop (I hadnt have soursop for ages!) Enroute to the fruit stall, I saw lots of ready cooked food for sale. Mainly fried food and lots of snack.

And people were queueing up to buy them! Gosh...

Before FitLine, I would have been part of the Q. After FitLine, somehow my taste bud rejects such junk food...or perhaps it is also psychological? That I'm taking good nutrition? Why deplete the good nutrition in my body?

Anyway, it is a good form of food 'rejection'!

No comments:

Post a Comment