FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weight Management is Easy with FitLine




I recently attended a health and fitness workshop.

Here, the speaker shared about common myths of health and fitness. The most common concern among folks these days is weight loss.

One participant commented that she wanted to stop being a couch potato and lose weight. When she said that, my mind went like..."You are in the wrong place, girl. You should be in a mind workshop to reprogram you mind"

When it comes to weight management, it's like walking down memory lane. I was there. I know what it's like. And I know how to overcome it.

Thus, I offered to share my story with the rest of the group. And I mentioned that mind setting is the first thing anyone should do. Without mind setting, and the plans will not last.

What do I mean by mind setting?

- why do I want to lose the weight ? (most important question of all. If your answer is just - I just want to look good, the WHY is not good enough.

perhaps you should set your mind to say I want to look good so that I can fit into my dream dress/attire for the upcoming event and why is the event important to me, etc)

when that part is tackled, the rest is easy.

I have lost my weight, and maintained my weight loss of almost 20kg for more than 1 year effortlessly. I eat, I do indulge and thus it has been maintenance free. YES!

Drop me a line should you need me to help you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment