FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Re-affirmation

As mentioned in my earlier post, we had our FitLine Malaysian event of the year, PM Extra, over the weekend.

I was given the honour to have a few minutes of airtime to share about my success story in achieving the rank of International Marketing Manager (IMM). It was my first time speaking in front of all the FitLine leaders throughout Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Bangladesh and not forgetting Germany.

Since my downlines were also present, I made sure I prepared the speech. Of course I was all jittery before the speech. But surprisingly, during the speech I was ok. And yes, preparation does help tremendously in such events!

The next day, Mr. Carsten held additional training for serious builders like us (Mr Carsten remembers me for my almost 20kg weight loss testimony! Good for me and FitLine!). I also had the opportunity to share a few moments with leaders from Penang. The Penang leaders affirmed that I am on my way to success, with my attitude and actions.

Wow. It felt great! Success, YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment