FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Be Aware...

I am on constantly on the road, and thus, my bluetooth is always on.

However, yesterday, since I know that from point A to point B is only 5 minutes, I was too lazy to put on my bluetooth (since it was only a short distance)

Call came in and I picked it up while driving (I know - I shouldnt drive and not use handsfree/bluetooth). So being a conscientious driver, I parked by the roadside, (with yellow line) to talk. I saw a traffic police bike there, but since I am in the car, I am thinking it's ok to park there to continue talking on the phone.

Lo and behold, the traffic police officer came, saw me in the car, looked at my road tax and started writing in his summon book. I was thinking to myself, what is happening??? Did he choose not to see me?

I quickly hung up, told the officer that I am temporarily parked to take a call. He nodded and walked away.

I am just thinking what would have happened if I was so intent on my call and didnt notice that police officer?

Isnt that life at times? That we are so intent on doing whatever we are doing that we dont know what is happening around us? Be it opportunities, or warning signs?

Thus, I make a conscious effort to always keep my eyes and ears open, to know what is happening - to the other MLM companies, on how to improve my FitLine business, many business opportunities lying around etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment