FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, May 4, 2009

Has the Fire died?

I was at the DBKL (KL local town council) parking meter earlier today, feeding the meter to get my parking coupon.

Since DBKL revamped their meters, many people didnt know how to use it (a bit slow-la in my opinion, since it's digitized. The only advantage of this meter compared to the old meter with a dial, is, I have parking receipt)

There was this elderly couple, scratching their head, on how to use the meter. Lo and behold, I arrived and became their saviour. Then, I watched them put the coupon on their car's dashboard and left.

Like what all my friends tell me, normally, married couples no longer hold hands like those courting days. I found this eldery couple so cute. The wife was walking way ahead, and the husband took his own sweet time.

Hmmm...where is the fire?

Like a relationship, we must always keep the passion alive to make the future promising. Yes, there are many challenges in MLM, in FitLine. But I believe, passion is the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment