FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, May 11, 2009

Does FitLine have enough Vitamin C for me?

A few days ago, my consumer told me that her doctor suggested that she up her dosage of vitamin c up to 1000mg per day to boost her immune system.

She has been taking All Day Pack for a few months. And each time we meet, she will ask me, whether she is getting enough nutrients for the day (since our dosage in all of our products is very minimal)

And each time, I assure her that YES, it's adequate. Our combined vitamin c in ADP is 90mg. But due to our NTC technology (where absorption is up to 10x higher than other products in the market and this is proven) she is getting enough.

1000mg in tablet format when digested and absorbed in the body will not give 1000mg in our cells. How much will our cells be getting? perhaps 5% or 10% of it? And most vitamin c in the market are synthetic. whereas FitLine's vitamin c is 100% natural...

At the end of the day, trust in me and confidence in FitLine products wins hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment