FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back to Exercise

I am so used to exercising daily that when I go for a few days without it, I think I have withdrawal symptom.

I hadnt been able to exercise 'properly' for the past 6 days. To me, 20 minutes of cycling (on sunday) or tonnes of walking (that's what happens in Singapore. you walk everywhere - to the MRT stop, to the taxi stand, etc) is not considered exercise.

Exercise to me is really sweating your shirt through.

So, for the past few days, I have been feeling very restless. Yes, I have been busy with business, but it just didnt feel right that I didnt exercise. Something was missing.

Alas, managed to exercise today! Feels good! All the endorphins secreted made me 'high'. And with the flu/fever virus in town, need to ensure that immune system is in tip top order. That includes lots of fresh fruits and vege, exercise and of FitLine!

No comments:

Post a Comment