FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Meetings of the like minded

I was away in Singapore for the past few days and I just got back to KL.

I took the opportunity meet up with people whom I befriended at the seminars that I attended recently.

Met up with YH and JT. Both of them are successful in their own careers. JT brought us to a posh restaurant where entrance is only by membership.

It was a very interesting lunch. We shared about our learnings from the seminars. And all of us came to a conclusion that, most successful people are nice in their own ways. (Of course there are always exceptions!) And we could also somehow see, which individuals are going to make it eventually, and which are the ones who will stay where there are due to their attitude.

I went away with a sense of satisfaction and contentment. That I know where I will be, where FitLine will eventually take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment