FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Buyer Beware

I had dinner with my parents at a Thai restaurant recently. I like the restaurant at it is situated in a residential area, and it has a very cosy ambience, away from the hustle and bustle of shopping complexes or commercial shops.

Everything went well until the bill came. As usual, I always check the bill, to ensure that I'm paying what I ate (one of the good habits of being a former auditor!) All was ok until the restaurant charged us RM32.50 for rice. RM32.50 for 3 pax??? How could it be?

Upon checking with the waitress, we were given the wrong bill. Instead of 3 pax for rice, the cashier keyed in 13 pax. Hmmm...I am thinking...Was that done on purpose? Had we just paid the bill without checking, we would have paid an extra of RM30+!

But this is just a part of our daily lives. Sometimes, we pay/buy things without checking. And when things are not what it seems to be (cos we assume that certain things are there), we blame the seller, and sometimes it is too late. Too much hassle to get a refund.

However, in FitLine, our 30 days money back guarantee stands firm, ie no questions asked. This is to prove that we are confident of the quality of our products.

As for the Thai restaurant, will give it a rest for the time being...Anyone wants to know the name of the restaurant, just drop me an email :)

No comments:

Post a Comment