FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Saturday, May 2, 2009

R&R Day

Pool view


After swim, dip in jacuzzi and sauna

After shower, feeling fresh and HUNGRY!

The past 2 days have been super hectic. Thus, decided that I should pamper myself.
A friend has a condo unit which includes pool, jacuzzi and sauna facility (among others). Since I have been invited many times and I declined, I thought I should self-invite myself this time!
So, after the usual Gasing Hill trek, I went for 'pampering' time. All 3 activities were relaxing. No need to hurry off to let others use it. The place was empty, thus we had the whole place to ourselves.
I hadnt swum in ages as the pool in my place has too much chlorine. It lingers on my skin and hair for days even after showering and shampoo-ing. Since this place doesnt smell of heavy chlorine, I took the opportunity to swim a few laps.
While waiting for my friend to finish shower, I was envisioning myself, a few years from now, where this will be my lifestyle. Of the occasional sauna, swim and jacuzzi...And it feels so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment