FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, May 22, 2009

Not recognizable

I made appointment to meet a prospect yesterday at one of the coffee outlets.

We havent seen other since late last year, and honestly I cant remember what he looked like (we were introduced to one another by a mutual acquaintance)! As usual, I will arrive about 10 minutes earlier, get my drink, settle down and wait for him to arrive.

As I was waiting for my order, this guy arrived. I had a hunch it was him, but too embarrassed to ask, 'Do you so happen to be Mr X?' (same thing happened to me a few weeks ago in Singapore. supposed to meet someone else's prospect. hadnt seen the prospect before. I asked that question, and I was given the look, like I'm from planet Mars)

He was sweet. As he walked to the counter to order his drink, we smiled at one another. He helped me to get my serviettes and drink.

At the appointed time that we were supposed to meet, I texted him. When he got the text, he exclaimed so loud that the whole cafe could hear "Oh, Cindy, it's you!"

We had a good chuckle that we couldnt recognise each other! Had a good conversation, and before we parted, I passed him my FitLine namecard that has my picture on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment