FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What are your plans?

Met up with an acquaintance a few days ago, having not met for almost a year.

She is very accomplished in her career, very dedicated and passionate about it. Now, she's semi retired.

Since we hadnt seen each other for quite sometime, she was busy updating me on her work and family. I enjoyed listening to her stories, no doubt.

Then, came the bummer. She asked, "So, what are your plans for your future?"

Why do everyone thinks that MLMer has no future? That we are just drifiting day by day? No inklings on what we want???

I told her proudly and matter-of-fact: I would like to retire young and financially free and travel the world. (Of course, doing a charitable, long term and sustainable project is part of the plan) And I shared with her what a typical day for me is like.

She kept quiet. And changed topic.

I guess I should give her a benefit of doubt. Many people are ignorant on how MLM works. How networks, when built large and extensive pays handsomely.

No comments:

Post a Comment