FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lucky or what? :)

A few days ago, I had a 'lucky' encounter. Well, some people say it's luck and I say, maybe trauma !

For the many years that I had frequent FitLine office in Kelana Jaya, Malaysia, never had I encountered the four legged so called man's best friend.

But on that very faithful day, I decided to park my car across the street (learnt the hard way that parking is FOC on sunday!)

When training was over, I was on my way back to my car. I saw a few dogs, barking furiously at passerbys, behind a fence across the street, near where my car is parked.

I ignored the dogs as I thought that they are behind the fence. And I happily crossed the street to get to my car.

Lo and behold, a stray and furious dog came out of nowhere and snarled at me. Me, have huge phobia towards dogs since young, ran for my life. And of course, many animal lovers out there, will tell me, dont run.

Of course, I did my 100m sprint and so did the dog. At the end, the dog stopped and I managed to catch my breath. To cut the long story shot, managed to get to my car safely and in one piece.

When I related the incident to a FitLine staff, I was told, I must be very lucky. No one had such an encounter before. My, I must be very lucky then. Cindy's tsunami must be coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment