FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quick Rich Scheme

Recently met up with someone, L who is into an MLM which ventures into food & beverage which uses the binary system.

During the sharing, L was very enthusiastic. L showed me the income statements for the past 7 months, all showing 5 figures amount. Very impressive indeed.

When L shared with me the marketing plan, I didnt doubt at all that L wasnt earning 5 figures. After all, L works hard to share about the plan and L is playing the numbers game. And with L's enthusiasm and contacts, 5 figures is chicken feed to L.

My question in my mind for L is, why did L chose a company which is obviously short term gain (skim cepat kaya/quick rich scheme) ? Why not carefully choose a company and settle with one and work at it, to have consistent and long term income?

Upon inquiry, L has been into more than 20 MLM companies. Perhaps L did try but L's patience wore thin.

I honestly think that such company and system will not last more than 3 years. Why? Because you have to keep on patronizing the F&B outlets every month to utilize the coupons (part of the marketing plan). I for one, prefer variety in my food. What next for L? Company B?

MLM is definitely a good way to make money. But my belief is, choose a company that has minimum monthly good quality consumable products (for repeat sales) and a company that has strong fundamentals.

To me, FitLine is the ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment