FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Monday, June 8, 2009

In the Q

After a meeting last night at the shopping mall, I took the opportunity to get a few things I had been wanting to purchase from the departmental store. It was already late, close to 945pm. The store closes at 10pm.

I rushed to get my items and the queue at the cashiers were so long. I combed all the cashiers and all the queues were long.

No choice, had to join one of the queues. As usual, I got bored waiting. I wanted to lull the time away by talking to someone. Hmmm...who should I talk to?

Decided to talk to the lady in front of me. How I broke the ice? Asked her what she is buying, what is it for, etc...

We had quite a good conversation. Found out that she just came back to Malaysia from US, travels quite a bit for work, etc. And soon, it was my time to pay. Thank Goodness!

Honestly, if it wasnt the training for FitLine, I wouldnt have mustered the courage to talk to strangers. Good for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment