FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, June 19, 2009

How rude...

Since attending T Harv Eker's seminar, I have set up accounts to ensure that I put aside money for investment purposes.

And with the current interest rate at FD of a mere 2%, I have been looking for a safe alternative.

My FitLine consumer, Y, is with one of the insurance companies and shared with me that the company may have the solution.

So we agreed to meet up. A little surprised that Y's upline, P was there. (Y didnt inform me. In FitLine, in our system, we must inform the prospect who else are going to be present during the meeting) P presented, I listened. No ice breaking. No a little getting to know you.

Since I'm a melancholic (refer to Personality Plus), I need time to analyze before I do anything. Thus told both Y and P I will get back to them.

Immediately, P's composure changed. When I tried to do small talk with P, P merely concentrated on working at the laptop, without making eye contact with me. Not only that, P was pushing the companies' other products.

Hmm...dont these people know that when speaking to someone eye contact is very important? And after all, service industry=people industry? Plus, P has halitosis. Ewww....And P is consuming an American brand of MLM health products...

No comments:

Post a Comment