FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Timing...

I attended a half day seminar a few days ago. In that span of a few hours, my phone kept on ringing and smses kept on coming in non stop!

Hmm...why is it always that when you are busy that the phone rings non stop???

Anyway, as usual, wherever I am, I network, pass my namecards around. And as usual, I get the look and question "Is this Direct Selling?". I will always calmly and coolly say, "Yes". And I will keep our conversations going, without touching on MLM unless prompted.

Well, MLM is here to stay, FitLine is here to stay. Some folks accept MLM, some folks dont. Whatever. Cant please the whole wide world.

To disgress a little, I am very very excited about April next year. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment