FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Friday, June 5, 2009

Insanity = Same actions, different results

Met up with a friend, T, yesterday. I have been sharing with T about business opportunity in FitLine.

T is currently not doing well, as the management of the company is under scrutiny. Thus, job security is in question.

In the past, T did mention about wanting to 'try' to do FitLine to get some income. Thus, we agreed to meet up, to see how we can strategize and help T to achieve his goal.

When I suggested to T on certain actions T needed to take, T came up with 1,001 excuses.

Hmm...no wonder certain successful people said that, you will actually know whether someone will eventually achieve success or not, based on the 5-10 minutes of conversations with the person.

As for me, I'm moving on. I mention to T, I am there to help T when T is ready.

Like what Jim Rohn says "Help those who deserve it, not those who needs it".

No comments:

Post a Comment