FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Smile and the world smiles back at you

I was about an hour early for my FitLine appointment today.

Rather than walking aimlessly nearby, I decided to park myself at a mamak. Brought my book to read. Thought of having just water and papadam(crackers made from pea, of indian origin), since I was having lunch appointment.

When I passed my orders to the waitress, she looked at me at disbelief. ('only water and papadam???' was written all over her face)

Then, I gave my biggest, sweetest smile and informed her that I was waiting for my lunch appointment.

She returned a huge smile and said 'Ohhh' (no-wonder-you-are-not-eating look!)

I chuckled. Everyone is so set to the norm. When you do something out of the ordinary, you just stick out like a sore thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment