FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Sunday, October 4, 2009

What an amazing weekend thanks to FitLine!

Last weekend was one of the most amazing weekends I ever had. Was in town.

What was so amazing about it?

The people who I met (in the course of wanting to share about the FitLine MLM business):
- a mutlimillionaire who retired at the age of 40+
- a local lass who is a strong advocator of organ donation and very much into self development
- a high networth lady who willingly shared about her spiritual path (and I got to sit in her Porsche!)

All the 3 individuals willingly shared about their knowledge and life and honestly I feel that I have information overload. I am still trying to sort out the information in my mind.

I have always believed that everything is about timing. That the universe will provide you the path when you are ready.

I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment