FREE E BOOK!

My Heavy Journey - The Secrets

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Call of Nature?

I was waiting at a cafe for someone to pass me something.

I have learnt from past experience to bring a book whenever I am waiting for someone for appointment.

This time, I waited for an hour for the person to come (Napoleon Hill really kept me company)

While waiting, something very interesting happened. A kingfisher bird flew in and landed on a picture frame, near the wall I was sitting.

I have always believed that nature has a way of conveying message. And I believed that the bird was trying to tell me something (it could have landed anywhere in the cafe, right?)

The person I was waiting for arrived. We exchanged namecards. And perhaps more FitLine business coming from him?

No comments:

Post a Comment